PSALM 24:11

THE LORD GIVES STRENGTH TO HIS PEOPLE. THE LORD BLESSES HIS PEOPLE WITH PEACE.

SPRING OF LIFE

SPRING OF LIFE
Botanical Gardens

God's will

THE MAIN INTEREST OF THE SAINTS IS TO FOLLOW GOD'S WILL IN EVERYTHING TO MORTIFY EVERY CONTRARY FEELING AND DESIRE WITHIN THEM-FR. ANTHONY PAONE S.J.

Friday, April 2, 2010

How do you know there is a God?

I know and believe there is a God.

I had lived in my inherited house for more than thirty years.   I lived there since I was grade five.  When I got married at 28, we started to live there.  Today I am 45.

 More than a year ago, I talked to God " Lord will I live here until I get old? I hope not, I requested."    At that same time, my husband had started to PRAY for a new job.   "Lord give me a new job," he pleaded.  

After 4 months, a head hunter had invited him to work for a Japanese company in Singapore.

After two months, I started living in Singapore(with my family).

I now live in a modern comfortable home.  God has heard me.  He has answered  our prayers.


What is your experience with our God?

No comments:

Post a Comment